Paperwise, a Springfield-based software development company, has an immediate opening for a marketing assistant to join our team. This position is perfect for a recent graduate looking to grow their expertise in content and digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a background in PR or journalism writing, and is not afraid to take a few risks.
Paperwise is a Silicon Valley competitor located in the midwest that values passionate, creative individuals who challenge the status quo. We work with mid-large sized businesses across the U.S. and U.K. to fill the gaps that traditional technology ignores.
You are a writer. You know how to tell stories, and how to stay within branded bounds. You are also an AP style guru and are a stickler for correct grammar, style and punctuation.
You’re organized. Deadlines, schedules and workflows are things to live by, not mere suggestions.
You’re fearless. You love a good challenge and are willing to take strategic risks.
You’re creative. You know that the best is yet to come. You don’t settle. You think outside the box and challenge ideas.
- Develop and edit written or visual materials, including blog posts, white papers, videos and other marketing/sales collateral
- Investigate and pitch creative content opportunities for our thought leaders to show off their expertise
- Strategize with Marketing and Communications Coordinators about positioning, message and branding for local and national events
- Completed or in your final final year working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising and/or PR
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Some experience with customer engagement strategies utilizing social media
- Creative thinking
- Available for 29 hours of in-office time
- Download and fill out our application form
- Portfolio of at least two written works