Paperwise, a Springfield-based software development company, has an immediate opening for a marketing assistant to join our team. This position is perfect for a recent graduate looking to grow their expertise in content and digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a background in PR or journalism writing, experience with social media marketing and an understanding of current market trends.
Paperwise is a Silicon Valley competitor located in the midwest that values passionate, creative individuals who challenge the status quo. We work with mid-large sized businesses across the U.S. and U.K. to fill the gaps that traditional technology ignores.
You are a writer.You know how to tell stories, and how to stay within branded bounds. You are also an AP style guru and are a stickler for correct grammar, style and punctuation.
You’re organized.Deadlines, schedules and workflows are things to live by, not mere suggestions.
You’re fearless.You love a good challenge and are willing to take strategic risks.
You’re creative.You know that the best is yet to come. You don’t settle. You think outside the box and challenge ideas.
- Develop and edit written materials, including blog posts, social media content, email content and other marketing collateral
- Investigate and pitch creative content opportunities for our thought leaders to show off their expertise
- Strategize with Marketing Coordinator about positioning, message and branding for local and national events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising and/or PR
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Some experience with customer engagement strategies utilizing social media
- Creative thinking
- Available for 29 hours of in-office time
- Download and fill out our application form
- Portfolio of at least two written works